Friday, September 2, 2011

Construction Update


Our construction project is moving along at what seems to be a snail's pace.  We are now officially three months into the project, which is how long it was originally going to take for the whole thing to be done!  Every time I start to get too antsy I try to remind myself how lucky I am to be getting a new bathroom and porch at all!

Even if it doesn't always feel like it, things are getting done and they are working on the house everyday!  Our fireplace (on the screened porch) is in and the stone is pretty much complete on the outside.  I love how it turned out.



Dry walling is almost complete in the bathroom.



(This is where my little vanity from Bryce is going to go!)







2 comments:

  1. It is looking wonderful! I am so happy to hear that all is well after your visitor...Irene! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The progress is exciting, even if it seems slow to you. It will be SO much fun to see when finished. The photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips