Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bathroom Tile


Our new bathroom is getting tiled this week!  It's finally starting to feel like it might all come together!  I thought I would share the tile that we picked out for the bathroom.  As you can see, we went with very subtle, neutral colors.

Our floor tile is 12x12 and we are laying it on the diagonal.  For our shower we are using two different sizes of white subway tile.



At the tile store I fell in love with this little tile.  It has everything I wanted in it- Carrara marble, white marble and some taupe colored stone or marble!  I had visions of this on the shower floor but, unfortunately, it was way out of our budget (that seems to happen to me a lot!).  A happy compromise was to buy one sheet of it and use it as an accent in the shower!


For the floor of the shower we are going with a flat stone.  Bryce has always loved this look and I think it fits right in with our other picks!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun choosing. What will you do for fun when the areas are complete? Ah Ha. Enjoy using them! It sure would be nice to pop in when everything is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I bet every inch of your house is a mini masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is going to fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. Thanks for the share.
    white marble tile

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow its huge collection of tiles specially bathroom tiles its totally amazing. your representing style graphics with content its awesome i like your post very much. loan consolidation

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips