Monday, August 1, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes...

My sister and her son, Brendan, are here visiting for a few days and we went on a little adventure today.  Here's a snippet of conversation from the car ride (a little paraphrased except for Harris' contribution!)...


Brendan: Why isn't Uncle Bryce going with us?
Anna: Uncle Bryce had to go to work today.
Brendan: Why can you go with us?
Delita: It's not that Aunt Anna doesn't work, she just doesn't go to a job everyday like your Mom and Dad do.  Isn't that nice?
Harris:  She works for us!

6 comments:

  1. So, did you stop the car and give him a big HUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the mouths of babes, indeed! Motherhood is the toughest job we'll ever love!
    I am having a giveaway on my blog this week to celebrate my 100th post. Please stop by for a chance to win a copy of the magazine "Where Women Cook" featuring the Pioneer Woman!
    Kathy
    hereonhartland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh that is so precious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree...we do work for them! I laughed so hard at this great story!
    It looks like you have been filled with wonderful visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart this! They are smart little ones.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips