Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Visit with Grandparents

Bryce's parents left us yesterday to travel home after spending a little over a week with us.  It was a good week.  Unfortunately, the beginning of the week found Bryce very sick (we are still waiting on the full blood work but it is most likely tick related) and we were worried that the whole week was going to be a bit of a wash.  However, the second round of antibiotics worked some magic and Bryce was slowly able to be a part of things.

One afternoon we traveled to a state park where there is giant boulder field.   When you hit the rocks with a hammer they "ring" in different tones.  Harris loved hitting those rocks with hammers!








Gran helped Grace with building a permanent fairy house.


Al spent most of the week building the children a playhouse.  Friends, this playhouse it so charming and fun that I'm ready to move in.  I can't wait to share it with you!


We went out to dinner to celebrate Al and Marilyn's 27th wedding anniversary!

6 comments:

  1. Grandparents are such treasures!!!!!! I am sooooo thrilled you are building another play house... I remember when you were thinking about it. I bet it is going to be one seriously snazzy play space! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grandparents...and it looks like you kids have a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "That is all you need to learn if an agency is interested in representing your child. Do not do any heavy make-up. The agent wants to see how the child looks naturally. Only send in the photos one time. "

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Keep up the hard work my good friends No, don't be angry, but promise! I have asked Golitsyn and he has refused. Be the kindhearted man you always were"

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips