Monday, July 25, 2011

Favorite Things #10

Our neighbors just got back from an incredible four week trip to Paris!  Can you believe that?  They have been waiting for a long time to do this, and I was so excited to hear that their trip exceeded all of their expectations!  It was a trip of a lifetime and it has definitely got me thinking about whether or not we will ever be able to do something similar (we went to Paris for a week years ago and I loved everything about it!).

Before they left, Marci asked if I wanted her to bring me back anything specific and my immediate answer was Laduree macaroons!  I've seen these famous macaroons around the blog and in magazines and I thought that I would love to try them straight from Paris. They did not disappoint!  The packaging was gorgeous as were the macaroons themselves! Thank you to John, Marci, and Hannah!





5 comments:

  1. They look too good to eat. Well...for a little bit anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad you actually enjoyed the macaroons as much as the packaging! Even happier that they did not melt or fall apart between Paris and home...or be devoured along the way. (And it was close!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen those around as well..and would love to try them...I just don't know anyone going to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew what they were immediately and the drooling began! Ooooh to try something that looks so spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna! I just read on another blog that a Laduree shop is opening in NYC very soon. I may have to go check it out myself! Anyway, I thought of you.
    http://suchprettythings.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/08/ladureenew-york.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips