Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Thyme Pound Cakes (teacher gift)

Yesterday was the last day of school (finally!) for the children.  Both of our classes gave a class gift to the teachers, but I thought  it would be nice to also give them a little homemade token of appreciation for all that they have done for the children throughout the year.

I've had a recipe for Lemon Thyme Pound Cake that I have been wanting to make for several years.  It was a great way to use my over abundance of lemon thyme and I thought it was a cute play on words (enjoy your summerthyme!).


I've never used a mini bundt pan before but I love how sweet the cakes turned out!  I will definitely be on the lookout for more recipes to make more cute cakes!

4 comments:

  1. So darling!!!! I bet it is yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous presentation! And sounds wonderful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this!
    You are so classy and fun..a unique combo...I love you...you turn everything beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want a piece of that right now! VERY windy where we are overnight tonite. . . and no dessert. That looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips