Monday, June 6, 2011

Favorite Thing #9



You might remember that I love the scent of lavender for our home.  Several years ago, I discovered The Good Home Co. lavender scented fabric softener.  I love it!  It makes our linens smell devine (I only use it on our sheets and towels).  I first discovered this product at Target, but sadly it seems that they no longer carry it (I'm glad that I stocked up!).  However, it is still being made and is available on their website, although it is pricier and comes in a much fancier bottle.  I'm glad to see though that you can buy refill sizes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your blog!! I gave you a little shout-out on my page, go check it out :)

    www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh me too... My fave scent! Have you smelled mrs. Meyer's cleaning products??? They are out of this world... I really love the counter spray and hand soap. Your entire kitchen will smell like lavender for hours!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips