Monday, June 13, 2011

An Amelia Earhart project

Grace recently had to do a small research project on a hero.  The project was called a "bio-can" and it was a really clever and engaging project that I think would work in lots of different applications.  The object was to take a can (such as an oat can), decorate it to look like the hero and then fill the can with several objects that represents the heroes life.

Grace chose Amelia Earhart for her project.  She filled the can with a paper airplane, a woman and a nurses hat.  She will present her can and do a short oral report later this week.  Didn't she turn out cute?


P.S.  That's supposed to be a pilots hat with ear flaps!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the idea. And the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project! I am going to have my kids do this next year for school! I like when projects are fun and educational! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most educational and fun projects ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! What a fun, creative, and educational project. Good choice too!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over how CUTE she is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips