Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doughnut Seeds

One morning while I was pouring out cereal a packet of seeds tumbled out (a prize!) with the contents.  Much to our amusement Grace read the seed packet and then went to throw it away!  In no part of her mind could she make sense of it!  Harris, on the other hand, was totally game for giving the seeds a try.

He found a patch of garden to plant the seeds.

He watered them with milk.

And waited overnight for the doughnut seeds to grow.

He was delighted come morning when a new patch of doughnuts had sprouted!  He was even more delighted to eat those doughnuts (as was Grace!).

6 comments:

  1. You are so very clever! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaha.... that is hilarious! I love it. I definately want to do this one. My boys would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What special moments! So precious and fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hysterical! I can just hear you and bryce laughing as you watched your doughnuts grow. Fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I wonder how that package of seeds came to be in that box??? Again, what fun!
    Will you publish a book some day to spread the happy times beyond your blog? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips