Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bubbles and Anticipation

We had a lovely weekend that included a spring fling social, our town's annual festival, dinner with a whole gaggle of friends (15 children and 13 adults- in a restaurant!), soccer practice, and bubble blowing.  Grace loves blowing bubbles.  I think there is joy in creating something that is so simple and yet beautiful, even if it's only for a fleeting moment or two!  

Also, my anticipation is mounting because I have more blooms than ever on my peony bushes.  It won't be long!  I hope you had a lovely weekend, please share what brought you joy this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Bubbles, peony buds, and Grace.
    Rain. Blessed rain brought joy this weekend. A temporary end to fire danger, and nature's drink for spring plants and grass. Also, a delightful morning with friends at church activities.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips