Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend


I had one of those delicious weekends where you are busy, but not in a running around like a crazy person busy, but rather a spending your time doing exactly what you want to be doing in that moment sort of busy.


The weekend included a girls dinner with old friends and new, a birthday celebration with great friends and a family evening painting this years Easter eggs.  It was the kind of weekend that is still making me smile even as it winds down.  I'm pretty sure that the "funk" has moved on and so have I (I think being on day 5 of antibiotics due to strep might also be helping)!  I'll post more details about the gathering and egg decorating soon!  I hope you too had a great weekend, what made you happy?

2 comments:

  1. Man, I know so many people who are battling strep right now. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! The weather here is divine..eating every meal on the deck is just perfect.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips