Monday, April 11, 2011

Favorite Things #9


A year or two ago, my mother-in-law, Marilyn, arrived for a stay at our house with a bag of this homemade goodness.  It didn't last long because I ate it all!  I'm not even sure that I shared with anyone.  It appears to be a mixture of caramel corn, dark chocolate chunks, mini marshmallows and graham crackers. All I know is that it is one of my very favorite snacks.   A few weeks ago a ginormous bag arrived and I'm fairly sure that during the week that it lasted I gained a few pounds.  But I don't care.  It's that good.

P.S.  I don't have the recipe.  To be honest, I've never asked because it's always a treat when it shows up.  However, I'm sure that if you would like to make this deliciousness for yourself, Marilyn would share!  All you have to do is ask.


1 comment:

 
Blogging tips