Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Here...


My husband is a huge Apple fan.  My friend Gretchen jokes that she is sure that someday she will drive by our house to find the Apple symbol hoisted up on our house as a homage to his beloved brand.  For all of our married life we have had Apple products, and I honestly can't imagine not having a Mac for our computer(s).  It took a lot of self control for Bryce not to buy the iPad when it was first released, but he does not like to buy the first generation of anything.  But believe me when I tell you he was up very early to order this second generation ipad.

It has arrived.

And he is happy.


P.S.  I really love the quote Bryce had inscribed on the back.  It perfectly captures my thoughts on education!

5 comments:

  1. My husband is dying for one too. Not sure if he will be buying one though. That is awesome that you can get them inscribed. Great quote. he looks happier than a 5 year old on Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote! I love Apple too but so mad at them for making me feel like my "old" Ipad is now obsolete. Congratulations...I am jealous :) Enjoy it they are awesome and good luck keeping the kids away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote!!!!Thanks!!!We love our old ipad!!! I can't wait to try the new one...but I am going to have to ....wait1 =) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be next??? You need one too! My iPad is the only way I make it through my daily workouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are your favorite kid apps for ipad?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips