Thursday, March 31, 2011

Favorite Things #8


Several months ago I bought this pillow from That Funky Boutique and I love everything about it.  I love that it's made from an old sweater, I love that it looks like a flower and I love that it is round!  And because I love it so, I put it on one of my favorite spots in the house- my window seat!  


When we renovated the kitchen it was suggested to me that we put a window seat under the large bay windows.  We did and I am ever so glad!  It's a spot to read, nap, play with dolls and chat with whoever is in the kitchen.  The window seat also gave me an opportunity to use another favorite thing- my bow sconces!  These were picked up at an antique shop years before I ever had the opportunity to use them.  For me, bows never get old!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pillow, and the candle holder...everything is gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I'm so glad you are enjoying your pillow. You have a beautiful window seat for it to sit. It was a pleasure working with you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips