Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Favorite Thing #7


Ever since we have been married Bryce and I have taken lots and lots of photographs.  In the beginning Bryce was the primary photographer, but that has slowly shifted to a bit more of my domain.  Bryce still takes (great) photos, but I'm usually the one with my camera in hand.  I take the "good" camera with me whenever we go somewhere that I might want documentation but carrying my purse and the camera bag was very bulky, not to mention not very pretty or stylish!  

For Christmas, Bryce gave me a purse camera bag that I simply adore!  The Jo Totes camera bag is big enough to be a camera bag and a purse.  The inside is compartmentalized with padding that is adjustable so that you can carry different lenses, flashes, your wallet and favorite lipstick!  So far I have carried this bag to museums, trips into the city, and friend's homes.  I've stuffed it with books, snacks, my wallet, lunches, epi-pens, a sweater and the camera!  And of course, I love the color!

7 comments:

  1. Man he sure knows how to give wonderful gifts! Ohhh weeee... My hubs needs lessons from him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...I think I need one of those( of course that would require buying a real camera...details)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that!! Adding it to my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had seen these before, but now it almost seems like a neccesity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and looks like a good price. I have seen some over $300.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, thoughtful and useful gift. With all the marvelous photos you take to post, that bag will most certainly see lots of miles. And it's the perfect look for you. Who would guess there's a camera tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is seriously awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips