Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hearts

Happy February!  I love February because it is the month that our first child was born and we get to celebrate Valentine's Day!  I knew that it was going to be a great month when I found a heart shaped raspberry!  Have you ever seen such a thing?


Also, after Christmas I found a new obsession.  I learned how to make (photograph) hearts out of Christmas lights.  I might have taken many, many pictures- I was really very smitten with this idea!   I discovered it here.






5 comments:

  1. so who got to eat the lovely heart raspberry? love the heart lights, thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea for the heart lights is great. Our temps are up and it is snowing! Valentine's Day is sneaking up. I'm conjuring ideas for making Valentines. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Valentines Day too!
    In fact, I love LOVE!
    LOVE the raspberry heart...and those lights....awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a heart berry! What a find. What are your birthday plans?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a heart berry! What a find. What are your birthday plans?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips