Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Favorite Thing #6


About six or seven years ago we bought Grace this adorable rabbit muff and she has been using it ever since!  In fact, she's used it a lot more the past couple of years.  It is so, so cute, old fashioned and actually keeps her hands warm walking to school!  The bunny even has a little pocket on the backside for treasures.  I'm not sure how this little guy manages to be cute for a toddler and an almost 9 year old but he does and we love him for it!


Also, Harris owns and adores the fox scarf from this same company.  He's obviously well worn and loved.

3 comments:

  1. Those are both adorable! My kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Grace walking to school with this the other day and thought it was just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get one of those for EMERSON... she is always losing her gloves! WHAT A FANTASTIC find. I really enjoy your "FAVORITE THINGS" series!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips