Friday, November 5, 2010

The Periodic Table of Elements of Harris


We've been slowly getting ready for Harris' science themed birthday party. At some point I got it in my head that we needed a periodic table of elements that was themed around Harris. Thus, the Periodic Table of Elements of Harris was born. I had great fun making this chart! Instead of the scientific elements we came up with 82 things about Harris (I left off the rare metal part of the chart). Thanks goes to Al for drawing out the chart for me! I love how it turned out!



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. And so personal, you can keep it to remember his bday by. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a recent book on the periodic table see,

    Eric Scerri, The Periodic Table, Its Story & Its Significance, Oxford University press, 2007.
    http://www.amazon.com/Periodic-Table-Its-Story-Significance/dp/0195305736/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288819786&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, do I see lab coats in your future??

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips