Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cup a cake



Since Harris has been off of gluten and corn I've been bringing him in a cupcake to class whenever they have had a birthday celebration. I've had these cup-a-cake holders for several years but have never used them to their full potential until the last couple of months. They make it so very easy to transport a single, frosted cupcake! The holder has prongs that securely hold the cupcake in place- it doesn't get jostled, shaken or smashed. I imagine it would be the same with a muffin. If you have any reason to send individual cupcakes or muffins these will make it a lot easier!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I could have used this a few years ago when we had a foster son whose one great comfort was bringing a cupcake to school in his lunch each day. I had to get very creative with toothpicks and Tupperware.

    Ordering one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! What a nice way to send a little rainbow of happiness!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips