Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Menu


It's that time again for our Halloween Week menu! This year coming up with fun gluton and corn free food was a little bit more of a challenge, but I think we managed to get the job done!

Halloween Week Menu

Ghost pizza with salad
Monster Mash (turkey shepherds pie with eyes added)
Gruel Soup
Bat wings and butternut squash risotto moons
Bones (ribs) with cauliflower brains and slaw monsters
Eyeball Tomato Soup with witch's brooms


P.S. See the pumpkin behind the ghost pizza? Harris made that in his art class! Isn't it super cute?


6 comments:

  1. I love what he made in ART class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pumpkin. Wondering if you have photos of the other menu items. They sound intriguing! Wish I could have been there for that meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the ghosts made out of on the pizza? I love your menu and I am sure that your kids do too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ghosts are made out of pre-sliced mozzarella slices. The pizza was super easy to make. I made the Gruel tonight and I sort of thought it was a dud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh' great idea! I love it! I will try to make something like that this coming Halloween event. Thanks for giving me an idea. Keep posting!


    Canadian Visa

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips