Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Costumes for us!



Last night we attended our friends annual Halloween Party. This is always such a fun party and last night was no exception! Bryce went as Howie Mandel and I went as one of the briefcase models from the game show Deal or No Deal! It was the easiest costume ever for me because I didn't have to do much besides have big hair and more makeup than usual (though I did get some flack because I didn't wear a wig or look too "Halloweeny!").


People really outdid themselves in the costume department. I didn't get too many pictures of all the amazing costumes, but I thought it would be fun to share the ones that I did!

Barbie and Ken


Bella and Edward


Dancing with the stars


The Cast from Grease






3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...those costumes are fabulous. You guys are always so creative. Who is the other model besides you and Gretchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehhe... you are guys are so CREATIVE!!! Looks like one fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Adorable!!!
    I love all the costumes!
    What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips