Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fairies Welcome


Yesterday, we had a shed delivered. The man who came to my door was a rather burly man who was not the type of guy who I would expect to notice, much less comment on, a fairy door. But comment he did. Not once but twice. He was very enchanted with it.

Which reminded me that I haven't shared our fairy door with you. Several months ago we put a fairy door on our front door. Since everyone (read: my daughter) knows that fairies don't need doors it is really more of a symbolic gesture than a literal one. We just wanted the fairies to know that they are welcome at our house!

P.S. I got the door from a doll house supply company and painted it.

4 comments:

  1. hey


    just registered and put on my todo list


    hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fairie door reminds me, our fair city recently had a fairie day in one of the parks, fairie costumes and all. There were photos in our newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    We are new company which offer SEO services. For all customer who contact us in 5 day we will made a special offer.
    If you sign agreement for 12 months we don't charge you within first 6 month.
    Be first and visit our site and ask us about special offer for you.

    SEO/SEM [url=http://www.budownictwo-swiatowe.nowa-architektura.com.pl/]Buildings Site[/url]

    Masage for forum moderator: Please don't delete this massage and contact us. We have special offer for you.
    We can increase traffic of your forum for free (only if you will not cancel this massage).

    Best Regards
    SEO/SEM Manager
    Adam Tolman
    [url=http://www.miejsca.wyprawyturystyczne.info.pl/]Nice place[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! I was always enchanted by your mouse hole too. The key ont he door is just too cute!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips