Friday, June 18, 2010

My favorite pool bag


Since I plan on spending some time at the pool this weekend I thought I would share my favorite pool bag. It's actually a garden bag (from the now defunct Smith and Hawken) but it works beautifully as our pool bag. I've carried it to the pool for the past four years and I still love it!

It has lots of pockets for all the little things, plus a big interior for towels, cover-ups and a change of clothes.


Somehow, we manage to fit all of this (and more) into the bag!


P.S. I always pay the extra $5 to get my children's names monogramed on their towels, it saves time trying to figure out whose towels are whose!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet ideas! Thanks for posting. When I was looking for new kitchen cabinets I went with these guys. Great prices and selection.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips