Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cosmos and Cupcakes



I went with girlfriends last night to see the Sex and the City movie. We made a night out of it by coming back to my house for cosmos and cupcakes after the movie. It was a fun night with friends!

At the start of the movie I handed out little goodie bags that I made up for snacking on during the show. I filled them with yummy pink candies- and chocolate of course! I stamped the front of plain white bags and used cute ribbon to close it up.



I made cosmo cupcakes using the recipe that I found here. The lime icing was really delicious!

I need to take a moment and tell you how great my husband is. He made the cosmos for us and set everything up (put the food outside, lit the candles, downloadable the soundtrack from the movie) before we got home. How great is that?

4 comments:

  1. What fun! Everything looks just perfect...the bags are precious and the cupcakes look so yummy!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go see this movie! What a fun party you threw to go with it. Where did you find the white bags and adorable ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's a pretty special and rare husband you have! Of course I'm not biased. The cupcakes had my mouth watering due to the mention of lime frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina- I got the bags at http://www.etsy.com/shop/twigandthistlestore. I originally purchased them for something else but I had extra and they were perfect! I like just having them on hand.

    Isn't the ribbon so cute? I got it at Michael's!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips