Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Canvas wall art


I often pick up artist's canvas at Michael's when they are on sale or when I have a coupon. They are not expensive in the first place and with a coupon they are usually around $5! I find that painting on canvas is fun for the children and makes them feel very official. I also love how they look on the wall.

This past Christmas Grace painted a deer in a field of flowers on canvas and gave it to Bryce for Christmas. I ended up putting it in the stairwell heading down to our basement. I love how it looks up against the green paint, and I've since started adding to the collection! It's a pleasure seeing the children's artwork as I pass by it everyday (or rather many times a day- the laundry room is down there!).

Abstract- Harris
Logo- Grace
Deer in flowers- Grace
Portrait of Coco and Lily- Harris

6 comments:

  1. Darling! I have my kids paint on canvas sometimes too but they are all stashed away...I need to get them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-ya im new here. I stumbled upon this website I have found It very helpful and its helped me loads. I should be able to contribute and aid other people like it has helped me.

    Thank's, Catch You Later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi: not sure when i have found your blog and how long ago i have started to come your blog often. i have a 6 year old daughter named Ellie. She enjoys painting too. Just to drop you a note to say thank you for sharing.

    Grace

    http://bergie11.pixnet.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings im new on here. I came upon this site I find It incredibly helpful & it has helped me out so much. I hope to give something back & help other users like it has helped me.

    Cheers, See Ya Later

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shared really nice examples of images of canvas wall arts.
    _________________________________
    Vinyl Wall Art Decals

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips