Thursday, May 13, 2010

SmartyPants

Grace has had standardized testing at school all week. Tomorrow is her last day and I'm sending this sweet treat along to help celebrate being done.

P.S. I would like to give credit for where I saw this idea but cannot seem to find the website. A search of my reader and google has turned up nothing! Maybe it was a magazine...

P.S.S. I was going to send these in for the whole class to celebrate with but our school has a policy against ingredients with sugar as the first ingredient for class wide treats.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this...our testing was this week too...darn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and clever idea!!!!!!! I saw a teacher gift today that said... "thanks for making me such a smartie"--- it was a jar filled with smarties of course! Ohhh the joys of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my March Family fun today, May 14, go figure. anyway it was in that issue. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I wish that our test was this week. We took SAT at the end of March and first of April here in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we moved into our new house we need to fix an existing kitchen cabinet. These guys had an exact match! Amazing. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you live in the socal area you should consider getting help for heroin addiction with care and compassion.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips