Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend



We had one of those crazy fun weekends. Here's the rundown starting with Friday...

We decorated our front porch. Our porch is the type of porch that begs to be draped with holiday buntings. I love it.


I went and had some girl time with friends.

We did a bit of work in the children's garden (more on that later.)

Bryce and I went to a poolside party where all the attendees had to wear madras!

Naps were taken.

Time was spent with Bryce's Dad who is visiting.

We went to our community pool that we finally got into after being on a wait list for five years!


We made homemade strawberry ice cream with berries from the farm!

We went to a small gathering with friends and ended up dancing!

We watched a Memorial Day parade.

I made cupcakes for a quintessential Memorial Day pool party that we all attended.


Grace lost yet another tooth. The companion to the very one that she lost just last weekend.

We had such a great weekend and I loved every minute of it but... I'm exhausted from all this fun! I hope you all had a great weekend too!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, looks like you had a wonderful day!! The front porch looks like it came from a Norman Rockwell Painting!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips