Friday, April 9, 2010

A few things



Here are a few things that I am excited about...

*My sister and her son, Brendan, are here for the weekend. The children are excited to play with their cousin and I'm looking forward to visiting!

*My peonies have all come up! I've run outside everyday to check on them and they are doing marvelously. I hesitate to say it aloud but... some even have buds on them! (I read that they might take a few years to flower!)

*It's gotten cooler outside again so I can wear my favorite pajamas a little bit longer.

*My house is clean. Why does a clean house feel so good?

*We've ridden our bikes around town all week. Harris took a bad fall at the beginning of the week (it cracked his helmet!) but that hasn't stopped him and his chin has healed remarkably fast!

*Have you heard? I read that JK Rowling has announced that a new book is in the not too distant future. What do you think it will be? I miss Harry.

*My sister told me that there is a new Everyday Food cookbook out. I love the first one.

Unfortunately, there are a few things that I am not so excited about...

*Two days ago I scrubbed our front porch hoping we could spend more time out there. However, this morning I noticed that it is absolutely covered in yellow pollen. How did I forget about that?

*The children go back to school on Monday. I really love having them here.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about one special party tomorrow...
    I am not excited about it being over and having to wait another year to do it again!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips