Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring

Happy Spring Everyone! I love the changing of the seasons and this year is no exception. I'm looking forward to spring and all the hope and optimism that always seems to come along for the ride as spring rolls in. Here's what I'm looking forward to most...

Wearing these shoes, I think they are the happiest shoes I've ever owned
Flowers (my hydrangeas already have buds and my peonies are pushing through the dirt!)
Going for bike rides with my family
Sitting with friends outside while the children play
Drinking coffee on Saturday mornings on the porch
Wearing dresses and skirts every day
Eating outside
Celebrating Easter

What are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. Decorating Easter eggs. Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute shoes...looked like they were made for you!!! :)

    I do love spring...birthdays, egg hunts, daffodils...

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Large parties with lots of laughter. And baby girls that turn 1 year old. Those shoes are so very happy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips