* I've been reading a lot. Bryce and I have unintentionally given up watching tv. There just doesn't seem to be anything on that is good! Suggestions are welcome. I've probably never told you that I have a problem when it comes to reading. I get so absorbed that I can't pace myself and can't make myself put the book down. I'm pretty sure that I have been like this since I was a teenager (right Mom?). Anyway, I'm embroiled in the Outlander Series and have just finished The Help. Great books.
* We did manage to watch a movie over the weekend, The Hangover. Have you seen it? I laughed until tears were pouring down my face. Seriously funny.
* Harris had his first round of allergy testing for EE today. The appointment went well. He still tested allergic to peanuts (I was hoping he had outgrown that!) and also had reactions to wheat and meat. They probably will also want to cut out dairy. Here's my question. If you can't eat meat, wheat or dairy what do you eat????? We don't have to change his diet until we have completed phase two of the testing. I'm so thankful that Harris has had no symptoms for 3 months. Of course that makes it difficult to think that there is anything wrong! I worry because Bryce and I have tried so hard to expose Harris and Grace to lots of different foods so that they would not be picky eaters. Now I feel like we are going to make him a picky eater!
* Remember the project we started back in December? It's almost done! I'm giddy every time I look at it. It seriously makes me (and the children) happy.
* A most exciting and wonderful thing happened last night. Bryce's sister, Leah, and her husband Aaron became parents to a beautiful baby girl! Her name is Adeline Elizabeth. Isn't that such a nice name? I cannot wait to hold her!