Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tissue Holder


There have been a lot of stuffy noses around here lately. I'm hoping that we can stay well through the rest of the winter, but I know that it is inevitable that we will need some tissues. Grace especially needs tissues at school so that she is not always having to get out of her seat and a large tissue box is to cumbersome to have on her desk (or by her bed). I've wanted to make her a tissue holder for some time but just haven't carved out the time to do it. Until today.

I had some leftover wool felt from another project so I just used that and embroidered a G on it (don't look too closely). My Mom helped me with the actual sewing. It turned out really cute and I'm thinking that they would make fun little gifts! I'm sure I will soon be making one for Harris too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips