Thursday, December 24, 2009

Preparing

The past few days we've been busy preparing for Christmas! We've been making, wrapping, snacking, baking, crafting, and cleaning!

Snacking- To celebrate school being out for the holidays I made these Santa's out of Ritz crackers!

Wrapping- We've done a lot of wrapping and the cat has done some napping!

Crafting- The children and Grandma made a Christmas scene out of gumdrops and candy. It turned out so cute that I'm using it as a centerpiece!

Making- The children's sibling and grandparent gifts have turned out so very cute this year!

Baking- We made chocolate gingerbread cookies and they are good! I boxed some up in these cute gingerbread houses, but next year I need to remember to make the cookies smaller so that I can stack them!


And now of course we are celebrating Christmas and the birth of Jesus! Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. the picture of Grace making cookies looks so much like Bryce as a child. AMAZING!! I hope the parental units got in OK and you had a GREAT day!! let us know if you want to Skype this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips