Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Mouse Hole... for our kittens




Have I shown you our mouse hole? My Mom used to have a hole cut to look like a mouse hole as the door to her cat's litter box. I've always thought it was adorable and so when we got Coco and Lily I knew that I wanted to put in a mouse hole door leading to their litter. And of course a mouse hole needs a mouse. I love how the door adds a bit of whimsy to our basement door!

So far the wreath by their door is my favorite new Christmas decoration!

2 comments:

  1. Precious...didn't you have that in Georgia at your first house or did you just tell me about it???

    I LOVE it!!

    Kelly

    *The wreath is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I LOVE that! Too cute. The wreath totally makes it , by the way!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips