Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Wrap-Up


Whew. I can't believe that it is November! October seemed to absolutely fly by and boy did we celebrate Halloween! I really enjoyed Halloween and all the fun that comes with it, but I'm looking forward to the mellow month of November.

(I believe that this is Marshall's serious Ninja face)

We got together with the same crew we always do before we go trick or treating. This time John and Marci hosted and we were treated to some really delicious food. Unfortunately, the weather played a trick on us and rained! We did manage to get in a few houses and the children have no shortage of candy!

I realized I never shared with you the ornaments my Mom made of the children's costumes. They turned out really cute.


A big thank you to my Mom for making the children's wonderful costumes and ornaments. The children genuinely love them (and so do I).

1 comment:

  1. You certainly stayed busy with Halloween activities!!!

    Glad it was so much fun but sorry that it rained the night of!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips