Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday Presents... in bulk



Months ago our local toy store closed, and I really miss it. I loved the store and it was oh so easy to run in and grab a gift on the way to a birthday party. Several times I've found myself without a gift for a party that the children are attending. I decided to buy in bulk and have gifts on hand for just such times. I bought Ed Emberley's Drawing Book of Animals (on Amazon they are often on a buy 4 for 3 promotion) and a nice set of colored pencils. I wrapped them up and now I'm ready at a moment's notice! I feel very organized... now if I could just get everything else together!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Anna! Every once in a while I've got birthday presents ready - but I've never wrapped them ahead of time! You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post... Looks like solid-state memory is finally beginning to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing decreasing solid state harddrive prices in the near future. 5 dollar 32 GB Micro SDs for your Nintendo DS flash card... imagine that!

    (Submitted by NewPost v2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips