Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Very Scary Halloween Dinner


Last night we hosted a Halloween dinner and it was frightfully fun!

I thought it was a bit of a challenge to find food that fit the theme of the night and was tasty too! Fortunately, everything turned out to be pretty good!


We made a tablecloth out of cheap, plain white fabric. My favorite part of setting the table was that I didn't have to polish the silver- it looked better tarnished for this night! Right before we ate I put a olive and rosemary roach on everyone's plate.


The witch is in. One of the benefits to wearing a witch's hat was that I didn't have to fix my hair! Why is it that when I have a dinner party I always run out of time to get myself ready?


I think that the ribs deserve their own closeup. Gross huh?


Enjoying a Berry Scary Martini


The desserts were fun to make. I love the eyes peeking out of the pie!


The End

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the menu, looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at your party pictures! I'm very much a Halloween person, so I noticed every detail--you're right, the ribs were gross! Are you leaving all of the decorations up until Halloween? Great creative idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a perfectly eerie evening. Did everyone survive?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun and I'm with you on the tarnished silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the menu, looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips