Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween dinner invite

I've been fortunate to be a part of a dinner group for the last year (or has it been two?). There are four couples and we rotate to each other's homes once a season for great food, drink and fellowship! It's my turn and Saturday I will be hosting a Halloween inspired dinner. It's the perfect opportunity to make creepy, slightly gross food.

We don't normally send out invitations, we are a pretty casual crew, but for this dinner I thought it would be fun. I used the severed finger kit from Martha Stewart at Michaels. It's one of those things that Martha featured years ago in her magazine and would take hours to make, but it only took 5 minutes to put together using the kit. It's great that you can now get her things at craft stores, but I still miss Martha the Catalogue for Living!

image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips