Thursday, October 1, 2009

Book Print



As I'm sure you realize, I love children's books. I truly believe that I could teach my children most of what they need to know in life through children's books. So when I spotted this print I just knew that I had to have one. It speaks to me. It reminds me of the time that we have spent reading to our children every single night and lots of times during the day. It reminds me of the classic children's books that line our shelves and some that we no longer read because the children have outgrown them. It reminds me how important stories are.

We hung the print in the hallway outside the children's bedrooms. It makes me smile.

P.S. The print also called out to me because we have read, loved and own all of the books except for three.

2 comments:

  1. Love it...it really is totally you!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Pat the Bunny holds such a sweet place in my heart. Can you believe that I had never read that book until Annika was born? I bought it before taking her on her first flight. It was her favorite entertainment! One of her first words was, "Hi" to the bunny in the book.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips