Monday, September 7, 2009

Handmade Cards


When my Mom attended our fairy party she brought with her a homemade card for Grace. It was a really thoughtful and cute addition to the festivities! My Mom always makes homemade Valentine's for the children and seems to be able to whip something up for all occasions. She's always done this, I remember as a child she would include notes and stories in my lunchbox!

Bryce's Mom is also talented in this area and will send homemade notes and cards that she made to Grace and Harris. The above card was made for Grace's third birthday party (it was a ballerina theme!). I've said it before and I will say it again...I'm surrounded by talented and creative people!

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly surrounded by talent!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a talented Mom and you definitely inherited her traits for creativity! I love the watermelon cookies and might try those next summer!! I'm movin' on to fall now! It is hard to believe Grace and Austin are in 2nd grade--does Harris go to preschool every day or just a few? Sounds like you might be close to some "Anna" time in the mornings now...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips