Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Daisy Luncheon

This past weekend I attended a luncheon, with a daisy theme, to celebrate two dear friends who are about to have a baby. It was lovely to spend an afternoon with such good friends and good conversation. Unfortunately, I do not yet have pictures of the most important element of the party- the lovely ladies who attended. At one point I picked up a camera and shot lots of pictures only to discover it was not my camera. (I will add pictures of the party attendees when I get them!)

I made cookies.


Our friend Emily, who owns a local cafe, made most of the delicious food. During Sonja's and Barbara's pregnancy they both went into the cafe often. Sonja almost always ordered soup and a salad and Barb always ordered the BLT wrap. Emily made sure to have their favorite menu items for lunch.

Kristin made a delicious chocolate cake with buttercream icing. When I say that it was good I mean that it was really, really good. I've requested the recipe.

We put a cut daisy stem inside each napkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips