Monday, August 31, 2009

Children's Artist Paper


While we were in Vermont Grace did a lot of sketching and drawing. Of course since Grace was drawing Harris was too! They did so much drawing that they used up the sketch books that were in our car travel box.

Our cabin overlooking the mountains.
by Grace

Today while I was doing some shopping at JoAnn's I came upon a line of artists paper supplies for children. I was thrilled to find a reasonably priced and quality sketchbook for each of the children.

When I got home I realized that I already have their story drawing book where the bottom third of the page is ruled for writing. I love that this line of Strathmore's products are meant for children but not gimmicky or gussied up.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Grace her drawing of where you stayed is delightful. That's a most wonderful picture of her by the way.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips