Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer List


The children and I made our summer to do list this afternoon. I've set a goal for myself to do something with the children everyday and not say "in a minute," "when I'm done," or "I'll be right there." I've gotten in a bit of a habit of assuming the children will keep each other busy (which is often true) and putting them off until later with the result being that they have often forgotten what they wanted to do in the first place.

I love a good list and am hoping this will keep us on track and help us to find joy in the little things (here's to hoping we find a rainbow!).

2 comments:

  1. I know which beach you can visit!!
    We would LOVE to have you all and Sam won't even worry one bit about his tail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list of things to do! I like the fairy furniture!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips