Friday, May 1, 2009

Teacher appreciation

Don't we all need an apple sweater? I mean, how cute is this? At the beginning of the school year I saw a few of these on Etsy and wanted to get one for Grace's teacher, but alas it was too late and I never ordered one. Next week is teacher appreciation week and I thought it would be a fun (if a little silly) and cute treat. And it's not just for looking good, apparently it keeps your apple from getting bruised. At $8 a sweater I think that's a pretty good deal! I got it here.

P.S. They must be popular because I just noticed they are now $10!

Update: Grace got a thank you note from her teacher today and she said that the apple sweater was the best teacher gift she ever got!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get an apple sweater!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips