Thursday, April 30, 2009

School binders


Grace got her report card the other day and when I put it away she wanted to look through her old school work.  It was easy for her to do because we have binders for each grade.  In them we keep class pictures, special work, notes from teachers and report cards.  Basically, they're for whatever we feel should be kept from the school year.  I should mention that I'm not a super sentimental keeper of school work and preschool art. I definitely keep that which has meaning or is special but lots goes in the trash!

The binders don't take up much space, are easy to keep up with and put things in one convenient place.  What more could you ask for?


P.S. Grace did great on her report card.  I'm so proud of her work and how she is growing!

4 comments:

  1. I love how organized you always are. Do you remember people telling you that you would not be that way after kids??? You proved them wrong!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are neat. Did you make the binders or are they something you bought? They look pretty simple and I'm all about simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought them! They are just black binders from Office Depot and I slid scrapbook paper in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I have 'ideas' about ways to save the school work but alas for now it is all in a box for each kiddo. I think they would love a binder so much more. Great tip.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips