Thursday, April 9, 2009

Egg hunt and a bunny cake


My friend, Kristin, held a lovely egg hunt this afternoon. We had beautiful weather and it made me happy to see the children running all over the lawn looking for eggs (she had a lot of them!).
I made a bunny cake for after the hunt and I think that it turned out really cute. I had some problems with the carrot cake though. Last night when I turned the cake out it fell apart! I discovered that it wasn't fully cooked (after three hours in the oven) and so it wasn't able to hold together. So this morning I made another one and it turned out better. I do love carrot cake and cream cheese frosting!

P.S. I think that if you click on the collage it will get bigger!

2 comments:

  1. The cake is adorable! How did you make the ears?
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cake! I love carrot cake too.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips