Friday, March 27, 2009

Bedtime Bunny and Sleepyhead Pillowcase

I did something rather silly today.  I bought something not because we needed it (we don't), not because it was appropriate (he's getting a bit old for it) but because I LOVED it immediately upon seeing it! I saw this pillowcase and immediately thought of Harris and Bedtime Bunny. Bedtime Bunny has been with us since Grace was a baby.  Both children have loved Bedtime Bunny and Harris is still sleeping with him.  Bedtime bunny used to have a stuffed animal attached to his hand but after being reattached twice we sort of gave up.  

When I saw this pillowcase with the bunny and a small child with curly hair I could not resist.  The instructions read, 'place heads inside dotted lines for best results.'  

1 comment:

  1. Love it, and it's completely worth it. My boy sleeps with a bunny too, he'd love it.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips