Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank you notes

I have to admit that I have been very bad about teaching the children to write thank you notes.  I really believe in the value of the thank you note and regret that I have been so hit or miss with them (I'm sure my mother is horrified, she did indeed teach me better).  I recently saw an idea for a thank you note binder (binder? right up my alley!) in Family Fun magazine.  I decided to make one for the children so that we would have no excuses as to why we didn't write them.  I would like to offer up an apology to anybody who has not received a thank you note for a kind deed or thoughtful gift.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are set to send out the perfect thank you note!

    I, too, have had issues with thank you notes lately. This is so important to me and I don't know why I have been so bad.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips