Thursday, February 5, 2009

Packing List

We are getting ready to go to Atlanta for 5 days! The children are staying with my Mom (thank you, thank you, thank you). Grace and Harris really like packing their own bags for trips to Grandma's but often something will get forgotten, like pajamas or underwear. I saw this adorable packing list in Cookie magazine and was thrilled when I realized you could download it. It fits right in to my love of lists, pretty things and encouraging independence. You can get it here.

3 comments:

  1. OK the list is cute, but going south sounds fun! Are you going for an event? Enjoy it!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will have to use that myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. A list and cute...that really is right up your alley!
    Have a great visit! Can't wait to hear about it.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips