Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let us eat cake!


To celebrate my birthday Bryce and the children made me a birthday cake!  Grace had the idea to put the bow on top in honor of my love of all things with bows.  It turned out beautifully and the cake was delicious!  


Assembling the finished cake

Decorating the cake

Enjoying the cake!

P.S.  Thanks go to my friends, Marci and Gretchen, who brought over scones and flowers today!  We had a proper tea and a good time!  Scones and cake in one day- who could ask for anything better?


4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good birthday! We used to really have so much fun celebrating each others birthdays!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips