Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wrapping Station


In anticipation of the holidays and all the wrapping that has to be done, I've been working on making a wrapping station in our office.  We have fit so much into this little space that I can't believe that we had room to add anything but all we needed was the back of a door.  I got this idea from an old Martha magazine, and I love how it puts everything I need in one out-of-the-way place.  I left a good bit of space because I'm sure that over time I will be adding things to it. 
 
I put up a calendar so that I can do better about birthdays (sorry Bill, happy belated birthday...I added your birthday first!).  

I got this craft table when Martha's catalogue went out of business.  It has many uses and when I need to wrap a gift I can just set up one side.  


3 comments:

  1. What a perfect wrapping station. That is one of my favorite parts of the holidays.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the table that folds down into nothing. I would love that except i would never have it clean enough to fold flat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if you are talking about my Bill but my bill's b-day is january 25th, FYI
    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips